You don’t have to live with dying teeth and numerous extractions. Dental crowns can protect and conceal teeth that would otherwise fail. In addition, they can do the following:
– Dental crowns are extremely durable, and with the proper care and maintenance, they can last over two decades and perhaps even the rest of your life.
– Dental crowns can often be used on teeth that are too badly damaged for other procedures.
– Dental crowns are highly effective at protecting teeth as well as repairing or replace teeth that have had other treatments such as dental implants, dental bridges, and root canals.
– Dental crowns are tooth restorations designed to cover and protect teeth that are severely chipped, cracked, fractured, decayed, or otherwise damaged to a point that an eventual tooth extraction would be necessary if the problem is not fixed.
– Dental crowns can be used to hold a dental filling on a tooth where not enough of the tooth is left to support the filling.
If you would like to schedule a dental crown exam session at Owens Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, simply call our dentist office in Pulaski, Tennessee, at our number 931-363-1388. Dr. Nathan Owens and our entire team look forward to making your smile shine!